Thursday Thirteen #9
1. You accidentally enter your PIN number/password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire using real cards in years.
3. Your idea of vegging out at home is turning on the a/c, lounging on the lazyboy and watching cable or dvds on your flat screen tv while eating microwavable popcorn.
4. You have a list of 15 different numbers each to reach family members on your cellphone.
5. You email the person who works at the desk next to you.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is because they don't have email addresses.
7. You pull up in your driveway and use your cellphone to check if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
8. Almost every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
9. Leaving the house without your cellphone (which you survived without for the first twenty or so years of your life) is now a cause for panic, making you turn around to go back and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
11. You've forgotten how to mail a letter.
12. You never go to the bank. Online banking is the way to go.
13. You can probably stay at home one whole year as long as you can get take-out, order groceries, clothes, appliances and whatever else via the web.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
P.S. Please hop by my tenant's lilypad and give him a ribbit for me.
technorati tag: thursday thirteen