Tagged By An Empress
I'm supposed to post 20 random things about me, some true and some not. You, my dear readers, are supposed to tell me which ones you think are false. Get all of them correctly and you will be rewarded in heaven. Hahaha! In a week's time, I will be posting the correct answers and tag the next three victim-bloggers.
My 20 random bits and pieces:
1) I hate frogs.
2) I can go through a paperback novel. sometimes two, in one sitting.
3) I have been to Europe.
4) I was a teacher's pet.
5) I love to play mahjong.
6) I was a perrenial contestant in spelling bees, poetry and essay-writing contests in school.
7) I like to sing only in the shower.
8) I like beer.
9) I like to go clubbing.
10) I like guys who are older than I am.
11) I am a pack rat.
12) I fear losing my loved ones.
13) I like taking pictures.
14) I love doing stuff for friends.
15) I have written to the government on behalf of the organizations Save Our Environment and Greenpeace.
16) I have more than four email addresses.
17) I like to cook.
18) I drive.
19) I cross-stitch.
20) If I had a choice between smart and funny but not really rich and personable but really, really rich for my type of guy, I'd choose the latter.
Easy, huh? Top winner(s) will again be rewarded in heaven.
Also wanted to share this piece of good news. Became Michele's Site of the Day! Can you believe it?