Googling Wants And Needs
Borrowed this idea from Mrs. Aginoth.
Go to google & type in "(your name) wants", and see what it comes up with. Then you do the same thing, but type in "(your name) needs. The number of items you want to post is up to you.
- freedom from hunger (Don't we all?)
- to go to night school to help get a better paying job (Could I do without the schooling and just get the higher pay?)
- the Kingston clan itself, 242 family members with 97 businesses, to pay $110 million in damages for what she says happened (Huh? What happened? Can someone fill me in please?)
- to do for all the communities in this district what she did for Morongo (Sounds very philantrophic.)
- a live-in or live-out job to start between Feb-06 and Apr-06 for 12 months in Ireland (Yes, Ireland! Land of the blarney stone! and U2!)
- you to know that reporters will not represent you accurately (Them blasted paparazzi again! Won't leave me alone...harharhar.)
- to be that hummingbird who brings the message of herbal tidings from your heart (Yes, I am that. Proud to be a member of the cuckoo society - hahaha!)
- to create two fast-food dishes (Most definitely. Preferably dishes that can be easily zapped in a microwave.)
- ideas for her paintings (Don't think so.)
- inspiration for writing or drawing (Writing would be my option.)
- time (Say it with me, don't we all?)
- to use the restroom (Umm, who doesn't?)
- to be challenged with the new and different (But of course!)
- some exercise and she loves dogs (Probably related to the first item on this list - hehehe.)
Not quite what I was expecting but had fun. Short-lived, but still fun.