I Can Dream, Can't I?
1) the iPod Nano. Take a gander at some of its' features:
* Holds up to 1,000 songs and full-color album art
* Only 3.5 x 1.6 x 0.27 inches and 1.5 ounces
* Bright 1.5-inch color LCD display
* Up to 14 hours of battery life(1)
* Apple Click Wheel
* Charges and syncs via USB
* Accessory-compatible Dock connector
* Completely skip-free playback
* Works with Mac OS X or Windows 2000/XP
* Plays music, podcasts and audiobooks
* Holds up to 25,000 photos(2)
* Syncs contacts, calendars and to-do lists
Read more about it in this review.
2) the Nokia N70
This latest 3G model from Finland is slick and sassy, very much like it's predecessor, the Nokia 6680/6681. The main differences:
* 2 MP instead of 1 MP
* Extra camera settings and the interface has changed
* Anti-red eye effect
* Extra button for taking photos
* An active slider has changed, it got bigger while the motion is softer
* Video resolution significantly improved (352 x 288 pixels, instead of 176 x 144 pixels)
I better be on my best behavior for the rest of the year. Who knows? Santa might just make my Christmas wish list a reality.