My two cents' worth:
1. J.D. Fortune has too much attitude. They'll probably keep him around a couple more episodes just to make it interesting, then get rid of him.
2. Jessica Robinson, who could mark her fourth time in the bottom three, should give up the ghost. Her luck appears to have exhausted itself already.
3. Deanna Johnston, easy on the eyes as she may be (especially to Dave), doesn't come across as having that much passion for singing so she should be prepared to say goodbye soon.
4. Suzie McNeil has the misfortune (along with the other two girls) of being compared to Jordis and coming up short each and every time despite her enormous talent.
5. Ty Taylor, whom I had initially pegged as the frontrunner, disappointed me. His take on Rod Stewart's "Maggie May" wasn't bad but it wasn't spectacular either. Besides, now that I've seen all 6 episodes, I don't think he'll be a right fit as lead singer for the band. While singing, he kept sticking out his tongue and when the band commented on it, he showed them his three-way fold version! Ugh! What in heaven's name was that?
6. Jordis has a great voice but honestly, can you imagine her fronting INXS? I think the band'll eventually choose a guy to have some kind of continuity from where Michael Hutchence left off.
7. Marty has a certain edginess that would've made him the hands-down winner had this been a competition for lead singer of an alternative band like the Foo Fighters or The Calling. Britney Spears' "Hit Me Baby One More Time" will never sound the same way to me ever again. He also doesn't look like he'll mesh with Kirk, Garry, Tim, Andrew and Jon.
8. That leaves Mig. He is not the best singer but he definitely has the charm and magnetism to carry it off. Besides, he hails from Down Under, just like the rest of the band members. (Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that he's a much-improved version of Willem Dafoe? - hahaha)
I expect Jordis and Mig to battle it out in the finals, with Marty playing the role of darkhorse. Ultimately, I hope and pray that Mig wins. I've got a new favorite now.
Listen to him here.
As a fitting end to this post, here's Mig looking scrumptious! Woohoo!